Service Plan Offer
To compliment your Skoda experience, we would like to introduce you to our service plan. Service Plan offers an easy and convenient way for you to budget for all of your vehicle’s scheduled servicing for the next, two, three or four years – frozen at today’s prices and without the worry of a bill to pay for.
Your vehicle will be maintained to the highest standards by manufacturer trained technicians, using only Skoda genuine parts and specialist diagnostic equipment.
Most people spread the cost of household bills over a period of time, why not your vehicle's servicing?
- Inflation Proof – by paying a fixed rate you will be protected from incurring future price increases linked with routine services.
- Flexible – Our Service Plans can be tailored to suit all of your requirements, based on your annual mileage and the period of time you require the plan to cover.
- Convenient - Funding your servicing with monthly direct debit instalments is a convenient and affordable way of spreading the cost.
- Quality - All our technicians have been specially trained to work on Skodas, and will fit your car with Genuine Skoda parts.
Choose from one of our two easy ways to pay for your service plan:
- Direct Debit - Spread the cost with interest free monthly direct debit payments.
- Cash – Pay for your Service Plan in full using, cash, cheque, credit or debit card.
For example, choose from;
- Two Services over 20 months
- Three Services over 32 months
- Four Services over 44 months
- Free Registration to our 24 Hour Accident Management Programme†
- 10% Discount on any accessories, including fitting
- Free Courtesy Car^ or local collection and delivery service. Alternatively we offer an appointment based while-you-wait service.
- Free wash and vac on every service
- Half Price MOT with every Service Plan
- Priority Service - 72 hour Express Bookings*
Benefits and Service of Service Plans
* This does not apply to collection and delivery service or loan cars and is for service only (MOT subject to availability). ^Subject to availability. Service Plans can be cancelled or transferred for an administration fee, please ask for details. Payments/funds will be calculated accordingly. Full terms and conditions are detailed on the reverse of the Service Plan agreement and are available on request. Terms and conditions apply, subject to status. Please refer to your service manual for information on your service schedules. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the purpose of insurance mediation activity. † Terms and conditions apply, for full details of the Accident Management Programme please request from any advisor. Free Road Side Assistance Cover is valid for 12 months cover only. Half Price MOT offer is valid for the duration of your service plan.